What Type Of Sites Do We Accept?
Last Update 4 maanden geleden
Motion Invest is a place where you can buy and sell websites. We focus mostly on content sites that are monetized via affiliate programs like Amazon, Commission Junction, Impact etc. We also work with sites that are monetized via display ads like Adsense, Ezoic, Mediavine, AdThrive etc. This page will help you to better understand the sites that are eligible for our marketplace. It will also help you to understand why your site may have been rejected by our team.
What Type Of Sites Are Eligible?
Here is an idea of what will make your site eligible to sell on our platform:
- Content sites (product review sites, blogs, etc).
- All of the content is in English.
- Organic traffic is at around 80% or above (there are possible exceptions if the site has a high social % and the social media accounts can be transferred over to the new buyer)
- Makes $20 or more per month on average (over the past several months).
- Primarily U.S Traffic (possible exceptions for co.uk and .ca sites).
- Site traffic has been either steady or on an upward trend over the past several months (possible exceptions if the site is in a seasonal niche).
- Site traffic is spread out to various pages and 1 page is not bringing in most of the site traffic (possible exceptions depending on the site).
You can also check out our sites available page, which will give you a better idea of the type of sites that meet our criteria. If your site fits the criteria, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your site and the ways that you currently monetize it (Amazon, Ezoic, Commission Junction etc).
What Type Of Sites Are Not Eligible?
Here is an idea of what sites are NOT eligible to sell on our platform.
- Starter sites that haven't started monetizing yet.
- Sites making less than $20 a month on average over the past 6 months.
- Ecommerce sites
- Dropshipping sites
- SaaS sites
- Youtube Channels (possible exceptions are made if the channel is sold with a website)
- A site that uses a country specific domain (.IN, .DE, .FR, .IT, etc.). There are exceptions for co.uk and .ca sites.
- Non-English speaking sites.
- Site has too much direct traffic/ not enough organic traffic.
- Site has spammy content
- Adult Content
- Gambling Content
- A site that focuses on illegal downloads or content.
- Site traffic has been on a downwards trend for the past several months.
- Site traffic primarily goes to one or two pages (possible exceptions depending on the site).
- Sites where there is no way to confirm that earnings come from the specific site being sold or from other sites that are owned. For example, if you share an affiliate program between 3 of your sites and there is no way to display the exact earnings that come from the site that you are trying to sell.
If you are unsure, you can always reach out to email@example.com with a link to your site and the ways that you currently monetize it (Amazon, Ezoic, Commission Junction etc). He will let you know if your site is eligible for our due diligence process.